Job Mail offers a huge selection of job vacancies available in South Africa. Find the Job you have always been looking for. Your career classifieds.
Skilled and Semi skilled Mechanical Fitters
Our Client in the Umkomass area is looking for skilled and semi skilled mechanical fitters for their shutdown.
- trade tested mechanical fitter
- 4 years experience as a mechanical fitter
- Experience on shutdowns
- Must be living in the Umkoomas area or near the south coast of Durban
- Must have own vehicle/transport
please send cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client based in the Northern Suburbs requires a Receptionist with sound administration skills. They are a National Client and their reception area needs a professional candidate who is well groomed at all times with an excellent telephone voice and written skills.
Grade 12, qualification advantageous
Computer Literacy, Intermediate Excel
Experience working on Sage Evolution advantageous
3+ years of reception experience essential, with proven track record
Well-spoken with a clear voice essential (verbal and written)
Punctuality & Professionalism in appearance and attitude essential
Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
Dependable with excellent organisation and time-management skills required
Answering switchboard and welcoming visitors professionally
Management of Boardroom bookings
Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail for pick-up/courier
Organisation of couriers for collection
Ordering and controlling stock of stationery and consumables required
Arranging florist/ gift orders for internal and external parties
Assisting with filing and updating of supplier BEE details on Sage Evolution
Assisting creditors department with admin relating to new supplier accounts
Generation of Purchase Orders on Sage Evolution when approved
Management of purchase order emails
Co-ordination of flight, accommodation, car rental and travel related bookings
Ensuring reception area is tidy and presentable
Any additional ad-hoc administrative tasks that may be required
Salary: R dependent on experience
Join us on SOCIAL MEDIA or visit our WEBSITE for more information. See links below.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on LinkedIn
Visit our Website
Is supervising a warehouse and a large number of staff your expertise? Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a busy deadline driven operation that supplies to the Retail Sector? This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is dedicated, goes the extra mile and has an excellent track record.
Grade 12 – Warehouse / Logistics qualification highly advantageous
Own vehicle and driver’s license (PDP advantageous)
Clear and confident communication skills
Analytical with proven ability with problem solving
Experience managing, leading and motivating staff
Detailed orientated, strong organiser
Computer literate in MS Office
Managing, receipt and checking of all stock transferred and returned / containers
Managing correct packing, pulling, storage and rotation of products stock
Managing, picking and checking of all customer orders
Collation of invoices for delivery or collection purposes
Confirmation of deliveries and invoice receipts
Assisting with managing monthly and quarterly and annual stock counts
Supervising an average of 100-150 warehouse staff
Orientation and training of new staff members
Maintaining a good, clean, professional and productive working environment
Liaising with the Warehouse /Logistics Manager regarding daily operations
Manage stock control
Monitoring distribution is done on time for deliveries
Health and Safety
Discipline / Performance Management of floor staff
This international leading manufacturer of mineral oil specialties, who's product line caters to a wide range of specialised industries, is currently seeking the services of an experienced Business Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant Technical Degree (NQF7 in Mech./Chem. Eng.) and Commercial or Business qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years Technical Sales experience, pref. in Petrochemical industry.
- Report writing and presentation skills are a pre-requisite.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Strong IT skills including MS Office (Excel & Powerpoint).
- Previous experience in CRM, ERP systems (JDE/SAP).
- Primary responsibility for all sales activity for assigned product streams.
- Manage the full business relationship with actual customers.
- Identify potential customers and convert potential to actual customers.
- Identify opportunities for new products, applications, etc.
- Through working with other functional teams, optimise the company's business performance.
- Manage existing customers.
- Bring new customers on board.
- Identify new market opportunities.
- Working relationship with other Functional Teams.
- Work in compliance with Statutory Laws and Company policies and procedures.
- Customer orientation.
- Results orientation.
- Self confidence
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage own time effectively
This long standing organisation, founded in 1948, is current looking for a Financial Manager, to ensure the smooth running of the Finance department and to assist in the planning process, containing costs, managing cash flow and ensuring legal compliance.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Chartered Accountant (SA).
- 1 to 3 years post qualification management experience.
- FMCG environment experience a plus.
- SAP competence and MS Office.
- Management accounts / general ledger.
- Financial year end.
- Budget process.
- SARS returns.
- Treasury function.
- Creditors department.
- Debtors department.
- Cash flow management.
- Produce accurate and relevant monthly management accounts and packs.
- Financial year end and liaison with External Auditors.
- Annual budget process.
- Submit company’s various SARS returns.
- Manage the company’s treasury function.
- Ensure that the company is adequately insured and maintain relationship with Brokers.
- Manage the smooth running of the Creditors and Debtors departments
- Oversee the running of the monthly payroll.
- Cash flow management.
Skills and Attributes:
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be self-motivated and results driven.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Focused goal driven individual.
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices.
- Sound technical understanding of accounting policies relevant in RSA.
- Sound understanding of SA Corporate Law and Tax Act.
- Superior attention to detail skills.
- Must be assertive.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Must be proficient in Excel and have good general administration skills.
Client based on the East Rand is looking for a National Credit Manager to manage the credit function of the company.
Duties: to manage regional credit managers; to develop and implement the National AR Policy; to engage with stakeholders (sales and clients) to resolve collection issues; to build strong relationships with the sales team and clients; to meet with defaulting customers and minimise bad debt to an acceptable level; to provide the necessary reports on the state of the debtors' book;to report to EXCO; to standardize and ensure compliance with procedures; to interact with the regional credit managers and supporting team; to review processes and where necessary engage with IT to improve systems; to ensure targets are met; to provide effective leadership and guidance.
Mimimum:10 years relevant experience with at least 5 years senior managerial level; Excellent CRM skills; Able to work with national teams; Must have strong business acumen; Excellent time management and problem solving skills; Strong leadership and team building skills; Syspro will be an advantage